How long will my order take to arrive?
- Our standard turnaround time is 3-5 business days, however, dependent on the complexity of the lens order, such as progressive, chromatic, or high index lenses it could take up to 28 days to produce a quality product.
- We keep lenses up to a 6.00 Sphere and a 2.00 Cyl in stock with 1.5 and 1.6 index, with standard coatings. If lenses are not in stock then customer will be contacted with an estimated dispatch date.
What delivery method do you use?
- All orders are sent by An Post (Irish postal service)
How much is postage?
- All postage is free to addresses in Ireland. For all other orders we charge a delivery fee.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit or debit cards.
All payments are secure, and done through Sage Pay.
How do I get my prescription?
- If you've had an eye test within the last 2 years (1 year for contact lens check-ups or if you're over 70), then you can request a copy of your prescription from your local optometrist. If it's been more than 2 years then you'll need to book another eye test, and request the prescription while you're there.
What if I'm having problems interpreting my prescription?
- If you are still having problems you can email us your prescription or give us a call, and we will talk you through it.
What will my lenses be made from?
- All our lenses are plastic (CR39) which is standard these days. Glass lenses are now only used for special cases in optics and we do not supply them online.
What if my frames don't fit?
- Modern frames and sunglasses are designed to be adjusted to fit the majority of different face/head shapes. If yours are too tight, loose or not sitting straight, any local optometrist will be able to adjust them for you (normally free of charge).
Can I return my glasses if I don't like them?
- Yes, we have a 14-day returns policy. During that period, we are happy to refund any frames/sunglasses providing we receive them unused, and with a completed returns form within the 14 day timeframe. You will be credited via your original method of payment and notified via email when this process is complete.
- Please contact email@example.com for details on how to send your purchase back.
Do you supply glasses/sunglasses for children?
- Unfortunately we do not supply children’s glasses or sunglasses.
Do my glasses come with a case and cloth?
- Yes, all our glasses come with a case and cloth.