Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Must agree that all contact and personal details submitted to us are correct and up to date.
Legally, we cannot supply glasses to the following categories as they must be dispensed under the supervision of a Registered Optometrist:
- Persons registered sight impaired (partially sighted) or severely sight impaired(blind).
- Persons with a prescription over 10.00sph/6.00cyl.
- Any prescriptions we use must be supplied by a registered Optometrist.
- The prescription used must have been signed and dated within 2 years of the order. (If over the age of 70 this must be within 1 year)
- Donal MacNally Opticians can only rely on the prescription you send to us. This must be accurate and we are not liable for any wrongly entered information you give us.
Availability and Product Information
- We keep a large range of frames and lenses in stock, however, we can’t guarantee we will have all components of your order in stock when the order is placed.
- If out of stock, delivery times may vary depending on the supplier and current demand for the product. We keep our customers up to date with this information.
- All products on our website are an accurate as possible representation for the product supplied.
- Photographs and descriptions on our website may not exactly match the product itself.
- We do not take any responsibility for any loss or damages incurred if we cannot supply the products.
Prices and Payment
- Payment must be made at the time of ordering.
- Items ordered that cannot be supplied will be refunded.
- Our customers are responsible for making sure all payment details are correct and up to date.
- All prices include Irish VAT of 23%.
- All credit card and charged card payment are subject to authorisation by the card holder’s issuer.
- We do not take any responsibility for delay or non-delivery of products if payment is refused.
- Donal MacNally Opticians reserve the right to change prices without notice. Any payments made before price changes will not be affected.
- Donal MacNally Opticians accepts payments via Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and PayPal. All payment must be made in Euro.
- Promotional codes are only valid whilst displayed on our website.
- All payments made through our website are processed securely by
Refunds and Exchanges
- Please see our ‘Returns’ section.
- Once you have received your order, the products are your responsibility and Donal MacNally Opticians are not liable for any damages or loss incurred. Therefore, goods must be inspected at time of delivery, any faults must be reported immediately and must not be used or worn.
- All tracked packages require a signature at the specified address.
- If a frame or lenses are out of stock, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.
- Donal MacNally Opticians is committed to providing our customers with secure online purchasing and protecting all details given to us by the customer.
- Donal MacNally Opticians ensures that all our employees comply with the Data Protection Act 2003 at all times, in respect of all data received from the customer, and only uses this data as necessary to fulfil the obligations of this contract.
Warranty of Products
- All our frames come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturer fault only.
- Our prescriptions lenses are not covered under warranty if damaged or scratched once they have been received by the customer.
- Donal MacNally Opticians shall not be liable to any person for damage or loss that may arise from the use of any products or information provided by our website. It is the customers responsibility to ensure any products supplied by Donal MacNally Opticians meet their specific requirements.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Donal MacNally Opticians
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
- SITE ACCESS
1.1. You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this Website may only be accessible only if you have registered.]
- USE OF WEBSITE
2.1. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
2.2. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
2.3. Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- SITE UPTIME
3.1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
3.2. This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- VISITOR CONDUCT
4.2. When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
4.2.1. for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
4.2.2. that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Ireland.
4.2.3. which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
4.3. We will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
5.1. Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no responsibility for such third-party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third-party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third-party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
5.2. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
5.2.1. you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;