Benefits of 1-Day Acuvue TruEye 90 pack contact lenses
- 90 pack; reorder less frequently, enjoy greater savings
- Comfortable wear owing to a thin, moisturised lens surface
- Healthier eyes as more oxygen reaches the eye
- Convenient and hygienic daily lenses
- UV damage is reduced thanks to a protective filter
More information about 1-Day Acuvue TruEye 90 pack
Enjoy the same comfort of 1-Day Acuvue Moist 30 packs without needing to order your lenses as regularly. With a price that offers you better value for money, 90 packs also give you the chance to save, and by stocking up on 3 months’ supply of lenses you’ll be prepared whatever life brings.
Manufactured from highly breathable silicone hydrogel, more oxygen can pass through the lens surface than with typical hydrogel lenses. Because of this improved oxygen flow you’ll enjoy clear and healthy vision throughout wear.
Want to protect your eyes from sun damage? With an in-built UV filter you’ll limit the potential damage UVA and UVB rays can do to your eye. For full protection, remember to wear sunglasses as well.
1-Day Acuvue Trueye contact lens technical specifications
||Johnson & Johnson
|Type of Lens:
||46% Water + 54% Narafilcon A
||8.5 mm; 9.0mm
||+0.50D to +8.00D | -0.50D to -12.0D